Ave Maria Community Perspectives
News articles, community history and other interesting Ave Maria happenings from RealEstateAveMaria.com
Gov. Scott Honors Arthrex Founder at Grand Opening of Ave Maria Plant
Flanked by dignitaries and employees at the new Arthrex manufacturing facility in Ave Maria, Gov. Rick Scott praised company founder Reinhold Schmiding
Ave Maria University Announces Tuition Reduction
Ave Maria University will cut tuition by 22 percent – to $17,940 – for students entering the liberal arts school in the fall of 2014, the university announced
Blake Gable Upbeat about Future in Talk to Ave Maria Residents
Median sales price up slightly from last year.
Oil Well Rd. Project Nears Completion
Crews finished the major widening work within the last week, and four-lane segments are now open from Immokalee Rd. to Everglades Blvd., and from Oil Well Grade Rd. to Ave Maria Blvd.
Naples Area Mid-Priced Homes Surge 29 Percent
Pending home sales of Naples area mid-priced single-family homes and condos (between $300,000 and $ 1 million) surged 29 percent in January 2012,
Collier County OKs $2.2 million in economic incentives for Arthrex
Collier County commissioners approved contracts for Arthrex Inc. to receive $2.2 million in economic incentives for two expansion projects that will create 600 new jobs over five years.
2011 Housing Inventory Ends at 5-Year Low
Naples real estate activity in 2011 has led to a five-year low in inventory, according to a report released by the Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR).
First Independent Real Estate Office in Ave Maria Opens
Erin and Robert Campbell open the first independent real estate office in Ave Maria that is not affiliated with either the town developers or homebuilders. .
Sales pick up in Ave Maria as focus shifts to 55-and-above buyers
Robert Campell weighs in on the current real estate market in the Ave Maria Area from NaplesNews.com
My Goal is to Help as Many People as Possible Get to Heaven
In a rural pocket of Collier County, 5,000 acres of citrus, sod, pepper and tomato farms have been transformed into Tom Monaghan's field of dreams...
Home sales rise 36 percent over a year ago in Naples area, NABOR reports
May home sales in the Naples area increased substantially over May 2008, states a report the Naples Area Board of Realtors released Friday...
Check out the following articles for some interesting perspectives!
- Check out this list of 100 Ave Maria links with everything from local businesses to maps and more!
- Gov. Scott Honors Arthrex Founder at Grand Opening of Ave Maria Plant
- Ave Maria University Announces Tuition Reduction
- Blake Gable Upbeat about Future in Talk to Ave Maria Residents
- New Ave Maria community looks to attract families
- Market Report for July 2012
- First Bank in Ave Maria Now Open
- Oil Well Rd. Project Nears Completion
- Naples Area Mid-Priced Homes Surge 29 Percent
- Collier County commissioners approved contracts for Arthrex Inc. to receive $2.2 million in economic incentives.
- Naples real estate activity in 2011 has led to a five-year low in inventory.
- We are opening a new office right here in Ave Maria! Click to read the article from The Ave Hearld.
- Ave Maria Tabs Jim Towey